At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
As Customer Technical Support Representative, you will focus on delivering an excellent experience for our members by ensuring the protection of their data and education in alignment with the User Agreement. You will be responsible for receiving, investigating, and resolving customer inquiries, identifying, and deterring fraudulent activity, and addressing Terms of Service violations. You will manage proactive/reactive inquiries efficiently in order to quickly recover trust with members, customers, and employees. Ultimately removing friction and enabling our members to continue pursuing economic opportunities.
- Restore loyalty with members & employees through multi-channel communications.
- Effectively recognize problems and limit damage to trust by performing relevant research, analyzing data, and using appropriate tools, resources, and subject matter experts.
- Establish effective cross-functional working relationships across multiple business units and organizational levels to best assist our members & clients.
- Drive efficiency gains by identifying, communicating, and taking action on gaps in existing workflows.
- Actively participate in cross-functional, global initiatives by identifying potential current or future site-related risks and providing recommendations to drive our business forward.
- Excellent verbal and written English & Portuguese (min C1).
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: customer support, complaint resolution, or account management supporting a product/solution.
- Experience in multiple communication channel queue environments both phone and email support
- Ability to provide extraordinary customer service with high levels of integrity and confidentiality using common sense, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail, effective time management skills, ability to diagnose issues and execute resolutions of complex problems and escalated client inquiries.
- Experience analyzing data, trends, and client information to identify product or service enhancement opportunities.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products and strong working knowledge of PC-based Internet and software applications.
- Ability to multitask using different media programs.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on the development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities including language courses
- Professional development and a clear career path
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work
- Extensive benefits package:
- Multisport Card,
- LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care,
- Life insurance,
- Cafeteria benefits.