At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
Working hours: 2 shifts within 07:00 AM – 07:00 PM
- Collaborating with client subject matter experts to ensure accuracy of process SOPs/ Decks and other training material which are relevant to the program
- Constructing curriculum development processes for both classrooms based and VILT. Developing training materials, such as digital presentations, PKT, and Ready Reckoner for the team
- Responsible for process training of new agents and supporting experienced agents by conducting periodic refreshers to improve their performance.
- Should have excellent knowledge of BPO (Voice & Non- Voice)/ Customer Service procedures and expertise in quality assurance. Ultimately, a top-notch call center trainer should be a friendly, approachable individual with effective teaching and communication skills.
- Liaising with Ops Manager and team leaders to conduct on- the-job coaching.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training sessions and preparing individual or team progress reports.
- Bachelor’s degree BA/BA or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication in English (verbal & written),
- 4+ years of experience in Call Center/BPO (Inbound and Outbound), Non-Voice Process (Chat/Email/ Social Media Platform), and Customer/Client Communication with a minimum of 2 years experience in the role of Process Trainer.
- 2 years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering training curriculum for agents.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective training, in classroom / VILT.
- Ability to conduct research, collaborate with subject matter experts, and gather and interpret relevant data.
- Ability to write clear, concise explanations of complex concepts and engaging course content for agents.
- Attractive salary and stable job offer- employment contract
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card
- Recognition program
- Opportunities to grow internal promotions in Poland & abroad!
- Opportunities to develop co-financed training programs, free training platforms: UDEMY, Busuu
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs
- Great atmosphere