What You’ll be Doing Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sales opportunities? In this role, you’ll work effectively to service, enhance and build relationships with current and future customers. Focused on achieving revenue quotas, you’ll provide professional customer service to commercial, public sector or consumer customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
- Analyze and strategize how to manage, and upsell the accounts
- Contact existing customers in your portfolio to a consultation
- Work in a target-driven environment with individual sales targets along with being a part of a larger sales team increasing the Google Ads customer base
- Problem solve and consult with clients to provide the best-selling solution for their advertising campaigns and encourage them to try new marketing strategies
- Navigate the client through Google Ads so they can implement campaign suggestions
- Build a strong and trusting relationship with the client by optimizing their accounts using your analytical skill while increasing program revenue
- Meet your personal productivity requirements (KPIs) daily while being a team-player contributing to the overall team sales targets
- Verbal and written bilingual communication skills in both German and English
- Sales aptitude
- Goal oriented
- Computer savvy
- Reside in or able to relocate to the Krakow area
- Base wage of 9500 PLN plus quarterly performance-based commission
- Sign on bonus of 7000 PLN gross (3500 PLN gross is paid with the first salary, 3500 PLN gross is paid after 6 months of employment)
- Generous relocation package
- Private Luxmed medical care including dental care and eye care plan (glasses reimbursement)
- Multisport Card
- Flexible working hours and additional days of annual leave
- Partial language course reimbursement program as well as tuition program for sales courses and studies
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
Youll report to Operations Manager. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.