Dajar is a distributor of homeware and garden furniture as well as professional articles for the HoReCa sector. We owe our wide range of products to cooperation with the biggest manufacturers in the world. We ourselves also specialize in manufacturing, mainly garden and camping furniture as well as ironing boards and clothes dryers.
Company co-creates 1200-strong team of people. Knowledge, experience and systematic development of employees DAJAR provides all clients a professional approach at every stage cooperation. The basis of success is great attention to customer satisfaction, constantly anticipating market expectations and exceptional attention to the high quality of products and goods. The quality of the products, professionalism and modern technologies used in the production are confirmed international quality certificates: ISO 9001:2000, TÜV GS i EN 581 (PN 581).
City: Wrocław/ Ligota Piękna
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Negotiations skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to delegate jobs
- Written communications skills.
- International travel experience.
- Fluency in English and Polish is necessary – other languages will be taken into considerations.
- Knowledge of international markets as well as the procedure and documentation of the sale and export.
- Manage customers orders.
- Preparation and sending of offers.
- International travels
- A chance to make a real impact, drive own initiatives, create and realize boldest ideas
- Dynamic organization with leading position in their fields of expertise
- Attractive compensation package and success related bonus system
- Salary according to skills and experience of the candidates