In our offices in Berlin and in home offices all over Germany**, 1950 employees in over 12 languages take over the communication via phone, chat or mail processing with the customers of our client.
Please be aware, that for this role we can only hire EU citizens or candidates who have a valid work permit to work fulltime hours in Germany.
Due to our incredible growth, we are looking for Sales & Marketing Agents (m/f/d) with Hebrew and English language skills to help us create exceptional customer experiences for the largest social media platform in the world.
Your impact will be:
- Analyzing marketing campaigns on behalf of your customers
- Carrying out digital campaigns on behalf of your client and monitoring success
- Contacting existing clients (Agencies or Advertisers) via telephone, chat and email, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal
- Identifying campaign trends and escalating challenging developments at an early stage
- Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption
- When within scope and area of knowledge, provide pre and post-sales assistance for all applicable products
- Become an expert on all Social Media Account Advertising solutions
- Champion and produce success stories for advertisers who have had success in growing their business by using the Social Media Account products
- Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success
*More information will be provided during the recruitment process.
Experience/Skills you will need:
- Fluency in Hebrew and very good command of English (at least B2 level)
- Fulltime valid working visa for Germany is required - no student visa accepted
- Experience in social media and/or digital marketing is a plus
- University degree in marketing or any other relevant fields is a plus
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic
- Strong sales-oriented outlook, entrepreneurial thinking and “go the extra mile” attitude
- Strong analytical, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
Are you passionate about helping others and solving problems? Are you looking for an international, diverse, fresh and fast-growing environment to enhance your career further? Then we would like to hear from you!
We welcome applications from candidates of different backgrounds and abilities. Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
What we Offer:
- Salary of €2750 monthly/ €30.000 per year gross
- Up to €625 monthly performance bonus gross
- Support with Visa
- 100% Homeoffice in Germany possible
- Relocation bonus of up to €1500 from outside Germany and €700 from within Germany, depending on current location (minimum 100 km to Berlin)*
- 40€ Cash Card as attendance bonus, company pension scheme, an employee referral program and much more!
- With 5% Discount on public transportation ticket we do care about our environment and also make it easy for you too discover Berlin
- Benefit from our paid 4-week professional training and become an expert in social media advertising - on the job trainings are being conducted to grow your knowledge level
- Enjoy your weekends and plan your life as you will be rocking Advertisers Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 5.15pm
- Manage your own career! Guess what! 80 % of our current OPS Managers started as agents. Thousands of free trainings from CNX University and internal opportunities.
- Great team events, Summer and Christmas parties, barbecues and much more fun
- Exclusive employee discounts for online shopping tour managed from your sofa