PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
For our store in Katowice we are looking for the Assistant Store Manager to help us to spread the loved and wonderful Rituals customer experience.
To support the development and delivery of the store business targets, in line with the strategic priorities of the region, ensuring sustainable commercial growth, high level individual and team performance, and a great customer experience through leading, engaging and inspiring your store team.
- As the Assistant Store Manager you form part of the in-store leadership team, and are responsible for exceeding Store Sales Targets, KPIs and Mystery Shop Results.
- You enjoy coaching and teaching your team to continually improve how they deliver a great in-store Customer Experience
- You are dealing with store operations, training, employee management, visual merchandising, and stock management.
- In the absence of the Store Manager, you will assume all managerial duties and the successful running of the store.
Part of your role will be to implement various innovative experiences that drive enhanced consumer action, to make the brand known to the wider market resulting in an increased awareness and customer engagement. You will inspire your teams to actively carry out our Brand Activation philosophies, in order to form long-term emotional connections to inspire them to become future brand ambassadors.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience as an Assistant Store Manager or a similar role in the retail/hospitality industry.
- Delivering sales, customer experience, visual merchandising, health and safety and operational expectations.
- Coaching, and motivating your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service and create meaningful moments for our customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products and services offered.
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
- Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment.
- Strong and authentic communication and sales skills.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
Rituals offers a varied role within an enthusiastic team in our store. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organisation offers you an ambitious and service minded working environment.